0113 397 1361

A Year in Review – Looking Back at 2021

Posted in
volta compliance year in review

As 2021 draws to a close, we look back on what has been a fantastic year for Volta Compliance and look forward to the exciting opportunities in 2022. 

Despite the UK still being in lockdown at the start of 2021, we began the year optimistically. Although this year hasn't been without its challenges, we have an amazing team that has gone above and beyond and we are delighted that we have many successes to be proud of.

Here are just some of the highlights of the year:

  • We were announced as one of Leeds City region’s top 100 digital tech adopters. We have invested heavily into digital technologies to make our service easier, more seamless and more efficient so, it was fantastic to be recognised for this. 
  • Our team pushed themselves outside their comfort zone taking on the fastest zipline in the world and, in the process, raised a fantastic total of £1300 for the charity Macmillan Cancer Support. Read more about it here
  • We exhibited at the Holiday Park & Resort Innovation Expo, our first-ever exhibition event. With over 18,000 visitors attending across the two days, we met lots of brilliant contacts.
  • We signed the Armed Forces Covenant to become a forces friendly employer with pledges to support our employees within the armed forces community.
  • To help us build relationships with more local businesses, we joined the Chamber of Commerce. We have been members for the last few months and have already got stuck into attending some of their fantastic events and meeting with other members. 
  • We can also celebrate the continued growth of the Volta Compliance team and have welcomed two apprentices, Jack Gosney and Alex Huntley. Both are already proving themselves to be great assets. 
  • We maintained a five star Google rating and doubled our reviews! 
  • We completed a range of exciting projects for clients across the UK and have secured work for 2022. Make sure you follow us on social media to keep up to date with everything we are up to. 
  • Following a recent customer satisfaction survey, we received some excellent feedback with 100% of customers likely to use our services again and 92% of respondents saying they rate our service as 'very high quality' with the remaining 8% saying 'high quality'.

We would like to thank all our customers, partners and colleagues for your co-operation in the past year and look forward to new and exciting opportunities next year.

Over the festive period, our opening hours will be:

24th - 29th December - closed

30th - 31st December - open as usual 

3rd December - closed

4th December onwards - open as usual 

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Share this post
Richard Carr Volta Compliance
Richard Carr
Managing Director
Richard is the Director of Volta Compliance. He is a fully qualified approved electrician graded with the JIB. Richard has over 20 years electrical experience working on commercial and industrial installations.