LED Lighting Projects
LED lighting is now a viable option in most commercial and industrial installations. The technology has improved vastly. The cost has come down and the paybacks through energy savings much improved. It’s not just energy where you save money; maintenance issues are much improved as the technology incorporates minimal user serviceable parts. With paybacks inside 3 years including install costs LED lighting is a fantastic investment for the future.
Why Change To LED?
- General inadequate lighting
- Reduce glare in office type environments
- Existing lighting is not uniform
- High energy costs
- Continual maintenance issues
- Existing lighting was designed for a previous occupier
- Lighting design to provide uniform lux levels
- Products selected to reduce glare
- Reduced energy costs
- Low maintenance
- Site specific design
- Controls installed to reduce costs further
- Up to 80000 hours on selected products
What To Expect
- Full design service offered by our suppliers at Principal lighting
- Designs to comply with CIBSE
- Initial verification
- Set up and training provided to the end user
Add controls to the LED lighting systems like occupancy sensors and daylight dimming then the savings are much improved again.
Working with our suppliers Principal Lighting we offer some of the best solutions on the market from Disano and Fosnova.
Some of the specialist areas we have installed this type of lighting are Castle Grounds, Swimming Pools, Steel Stock Holders and Car Parks.
We offer a full design service, install and commissioning service.